* Magento 2.3.0 or higher
Please follow these steps:
- Click “Clone or download” (green button on the right side).
- Push a “Download ZIP” button and the archive will be downloaded to your local machine.
- Log into your hosting space via a FTP client
- Unzip and upload the folder to Magento root directory(app/code/Amazingcat/Labels).
- Enter the following at the command line:
php bin/magento module:enable Amazingcat_Labels
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Creating and selecting Labels
The module allows you to select labels only for products on sale. You can choose a label for all the products using the price rule page, as well as for a specific product on the according product’s page.
For a specific product, a label could be uploaded separately, or you can select it from the list of the default ones. Default labels:
To upload the specific product label you’ll need to go to the "Images and Videos" section, upload your label and choose it as "Product Label".
If you choose more than one label, for example, label in price rule and default label, then the label will be chosen by these priorities:
- Price rule label
- Product specific label
- Default label
Default Label creation
To add the default labels, you can select the position label’s position. How to create a default label:
1. Go to Catalog -> Labels
2. Click "Add Default Label"
3. Fill in the fields and click "Save" Once you do that, your label will appear in the default labels grid and in the product edit pages in "Default Label"